My photo
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Tenetia or add a Rachel to that. 18. Fashion designer. Some of my work can be found through out this blog or at www.tenetiarachel.tumblr.com. Chicago is the home. Nothing is possible without God. Dreams to chased. Goal to be met. "Think for yourself. Aloud." Coco Chanel

Balla

Saturday, June 19, 2010

I just wanna say...

If you think something is cute wear it! Don't worry about what the next person will say because someone might catch on & then next thing you know it's a trend. With some of my outfits I always get the question "What are you wearing?" I always answer clothes & then I get to doubting what i'm wearing. But then I get over it because I know I wouldn't have worn it if it wasn't cute right? Yeahh soo wear what you want, start the trends, whatever. Just know everyone has their own style, some are just better than others hahaha. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment