My photo
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Tenetia or add a Rachel to that. 18. Fashion designer. Some of my work can be found through out this blog or at www.tenetiarachel.tumblr.com. Chicago is the home. Nothing is possible without God. Dreams to chased. Goal to be met. "Think for yourself. Aloud." Coco Chanel

Balla

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It's about time!

A lot of people have been waiting on the white Infared 6's to drop. The black Infared 6's were okay but what people were really waiting on was the white ones. I don't know why they decided to come out with a pack on June 19th when the white Infared 6's come out June 12th which is a week before. In my opinion these shoes are the 2nd best Jordan's I have seen because not all Jordan's are nice looking to me. I would definitely go buy these. But if you're a big fan of Jordan's you should buy the pack. [:
  

No comments:

Post a Comment