My photo
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Tenetia or add a Rachel to that. 18. Fashion designer. Some of my work can be found through out this blog or at www.tenetiarachel.tumblr.com. Chicago is the home. Nothing is possible without God. Dreams to chased. Goal to be met. "Think for yourself. Aloud." Coco Chanel

Balla

Monday, November 22, 2010

Rosina-Mae

Chicago designerrrrr. I always have to put on for my fellow Chicagoan. I reall do like this city. Back to the matter at hand. I have a newly found love for this line. It's made for the true fashionista's. Like you have to be bold to wear some of this stuff. This bright, crazy, and edgy. It all comes togtehr to make this amazing line called Rosina Mae.

Get to know the designer

TheArtTrade.com presents Chicago based fashion designer Rose Turner and her line, Rosina~Mae from TheArtTrade on Vimeo.


Latest Fashion Show

Rosina~Mae Fashion Show from FLY KITE on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment